Monday, November 28, 2011

Boots! Your base for your winter wardrobe

I finally finished my winter shopping!!!In a matter of one hour I managed to spend $400...however, I did walk out of there feeling refreshed, and with five different outfits for the winter season.

I stared off my shopping experience with a black pair of Steve Madden Boots.  The boots are by Steve Madden called Intyce.  The boot are knee high, with a golden buckle on the top.  When I initially saw the boots, I was first attracted to the brown pair...I always like brown boots betters, but somehow I always end-up buying the black, because they go with way more outfits than brown.

I love these boots!! They can go with pants, or sweater dresses! With tights, or without! I think they are definitely a chic winter choice.
xxooo

No comments: