Friday, June 1, 2012

How To Make Your Nails An Accessory!


 Audrey Hepburn, is always classy, but she can still make a chic statement this day and age.  I love these nails, but they should only be done by a skilled professional.  If not, you run the risk of your nails looking like you have a smashed finger, with a big black mess on your middle finger. 


     



Zooey Deschanel, with two-o's, wore theses nails to the golden globes this year.  I got this picture from instagram, my new fav addiction! I follow Zooey and I have to say, she is pretty chic.  The next two pictures are from her account, where she also has a few more idea's for ya girls.
Nautical Theme! Let's go boating Everyone! 
These last three are from Glamour magazine.com, where you can find more inspiring nail trend ideas.  I love the traditional red/pink, and when I can't seem to pick a color these shades are always my go-to!


The last, but certainly not the least, the black stud nails make the biggest statement of all! Now, I know these are not an everyday nail...But there is always that special occasion, where you may want to be, a bit of a rebel!  No, not really, it's just your nails, live a little! It can easily be changed in no time, and it will totally change your look for the time being.



No comments: