Saturday, April 13, 2013

A mascara every girl needs!

Hello Loves,

 I love, love, mascara and feel like if I could only have one article of make-up on a desert island, it 
would be hands down, my fave mascara.  I've used many throughout the years.  From drug store bands like, maybelline to Christian Dior high end make-up line.  Here is a recap of what mascaras I love and are worth your money.


Here's the Great Lash Maybelline Mascara, which always receives good reviews by users and you can purchase at your local drug store for $5.99!! I think this mascara works very well and you can't beat the price.  
                                                                            











Here's my second choice Clinique High Impact Mascara.  I love this mascara because it makes your eye lashes thick and long and the price isn't too bad either. $16.99 and the tube will last you for quite sometime because a little goes a long way.  This mascara is also good for girls with allergies! My best friend has a really hard time with make-up irritating her eyes and this is one of the few, that have never given her a problem.  You can purchase this mascara from Macy's or from almost any other department store. 



My third choice is Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara and is by far my new fave!!! This mascara gives your eyes the defination and length we all love.  It is a bit pricey, but so worth it.  $20.00 and you can own this little secret and have the luscious lashes in town!! You can pick it up at Ulta, Sephora, or online on the Urban Decay website.  The best thing about Urban Decay is that it isn't tested on animals which is a huge plus for all of us fur lovers out there.





I am going to start blogging more, I've just been super busy with an event and a little surprise.... I will share you guys soon! 
  







No comments: