Sunday, May 19, 2013

Why Are We So Hard On Ourselves? Don't Be


Being a women we are consistently being criticized in advertisements.  We are fat, ugly, over-weight and hairy!  Just while watching a show you get bombarded with things "we need!"  

However, I love, love, love! Being a women and I try to embrace it as much as possible.   Here are some women who's style I love, and make me feel proud of who I am !! Enjoy!!  Not in any particular order... all just Fab!!








Taking a quote from Jenna Marbles one of my fav YouTube guru's. "You will never have the best ass, the best tits, the best grades, the most money, ect. ect. , but you can offer the world one great thing...the best you!!"  And that, in itself is amazing!! The only competition is within ourselves.   So be who you are! some may hate you no matter what...But there will be many who love you for exactly who you are.  

No comments: