Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Jojoba oil

      It's safe to say I have ran the gamut of products, to try and make my skin look radiant. I've bought all sorts of expensive stuff and many different drug store bargain items.  But I have to say Jojoba oil is by far my fave.  I mean this stuff is just ugh-maze-zing!! 

    I started using this oil about a year an half ago, when I first got pregos with my daughter. I had always hear positive stuff about it, but never tried it to see for myself.  I use it to take my makeup off everyday.  I also use it as a moisturizer after I've washed my face.   My skin is pretty dry, especially the thin skin around my nose and this oil is a great natural way to make your skin look and feel radiant!!   I also use it on my body after the shower.   I used it the entire time I was pregnant ( along with Mama Mio -by Tracy Anderson) and I didn't get one stretch mark while I was pregnant!  As an added bonus your boyfriend or husband can use it as an after shave.  

  Here's a picture of this little geam! I got it from Trader Joe's for just $7.99! 

No comments: