Saturday, November 14, 2015

Tips for taking a GREAT Selfie!


Okay, now let's be honest who doesn't want to look radiant in a selfie?  If you are anything like me I take many but rarely post any of them.  For one, I have to take about a million before I decide which one I like, then I need to pick the perfect filter, which is usually between, Process or Instant.  By the time I do all this, I just say forget-it! So, here are a few tips for you beauties that will save you some time so you won't have to take a million selfie, before you post!


RULE #1   Wait for the golden hour! The time of day before the sunsets is perfect.  It will literally make anyone look amazing.  

RULE # 2 Every wonder how your favorite celebrity has the perfect lighting? Well, we all don't need an assistant to look just as perfect as them.  Get a white piece of paper and hold it verticially towards your face.  It will work like a make-shift refection.  The light will hit in all the right places.  

RULE # 3 Use a higher, I like to use HighBeam by Benefit.  


Best as it gets today!


No comments: