Monday, July 8, 2013

Fun Drink Ideas For Your Summer Party

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is attend a chic summer party!  This year I am lucky enough to have a Baby Shower thrown for me by my lovely family.  I really like to have a theme-drink for party's, after all it's all about the little details that make your party or event that much more special. 


I love this idea and actually used something just like this at my shower.  If you don't have the containers you can rent them from a party store for about $15 or so, perfect for your spring or summer party.




This next idea is always popular among women because we love margaritas! Margarita bar! And the accents on the table make everything look so chic and perfect.  Again these little detail make your party that much more memorable.  
Camile Style.com 


Here's just an awesome idea for a kids party or just if your going to have a few friends over for a chic evening dinner.  Spa water ice cubes! Every time I go to a spa there's always some sort chic water for clients to drink.  Some of the more popular flavors are cucumber, lime, lemon or grapefruit all refreshing and add to your experience of relaxation.  




Here's some pictures of my shower last month.  We did a spa water with pineapple & strawberry, a raspberry sparking lemonade as well as a vodka lemonade.  But I would suggest to mix the vodka with the lemonade that way it comes out stronger.  No-one likes a weak cocktail!  
Raspberry sparking lemonade, Spa Water, Vodka lemonade


Here is a picture of the martini glasses I used.  All colored coded with sugar rimmers ( you can buy at BevMo or Cost Plus World Market) or you can make your own with food coloring.  Here's the link allrecipes.com/recipe/colored-sugar/  they come out really colorful and are definitely a chic detail to add to your fabulous party!



Here's a picture from my shower!


xoxoxox!



No comments: