Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lip Tints I LOVE!



One of my new favorite make-up secrets are lip tints.  I recently received a free sample from Benefit but didn't use it right away.  And when I decided to do so, I was pleasantly surprised how much I really liked it.  


Benefit has three different shades that are all really chic 

Benetint- Which is rose-tinted lip and cheek stain
Posietint- Which is a poppy-pink lip and cheek stain
Cha-Cha- Which is Mango-tinted lip and cheek stain


All in .42 oz bottles and are $30 each (a bit pricey but I will have others that are less expensive)




What I particularly like about these is that they are mulit-useful.  For example, below you can see the difference when I use a light gloss before and after.  



Here's a picture with just chapstick on, no color


Here's after using just the bene-tint on my lips leaves a pink blushy color on your lips that lasts all day!


Here's the bene-tint with Urban Decay Lip junkie Peroxide a natural looking gloss that is really chic!

Similar yet less expensive 



Here's the Revlon Colorstay Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains 

Comes is many colors like; Honey, Crush, Darling, Cherish, Lovesick, Sweetheart, Smitten,  Charm, Rendezvous, Romantic, Precious & Adore!

Just $8.99 at Ulta Beauty Here's the link!

Now, I do like these, but like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for and the Bene-Tint is a better product.  However, like most girls I love having a variety to choose from and in that case, these are a good tint to have around.  



Here's one more for you guys from Ulta Double Duty Lipstain & Balm 
It comes in a few different colors; Romance, Drama, Thriller, Supsense & Fantasy
Just $8.00 

Leave a comment below and tell me what you think!





No comments: